How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on January 15, 2012, and the corresponding commenter will win! Shana will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Browse the Woodland Whimsy Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Like that same item by using the facebook like button on the right sidebar of Shana's Etsy listing and leave a comment here with the number of likes to the right of the button OR share it on your business page and include the link when commenting.
2. Add that same item to your favorites AND heart her shop. Leave a comment with your Etsy username.
3. Buy anything from her Etsy shop. Leave a separate comment for every $5 spent.
4. Like this giveaway on facebook by using the like button at the bottom of this post OR share it on your facebook business page and comment with the link.
5. Like the Woodland Whimsy AND aquariann Art pages on facebook for one extra entry.
6. Tweet ONCE about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. Leave a comment with the link.
Enter to win a cute felted mushroom sculpture by Woodland Whimsy! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/sqLnEI
7. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
8. Spread the word! Give this post a + 1 on Google or pin it to Pinterest. Click to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, or Del.icio.us. I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
9. Reblog my post on tumblr, just leave a separate comment to let me know.
10. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar!